Wednesday, April 07, 2010

[Blog Review?] How to cope with calamity?

Last year I came across this article: http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/lifestyle/lifestyle/view/20091012-229701/How-to-cope-with-calamity

My reaction: Yeah right!  The things the writer said are all truths.  But they are not actually helping people who are ACTUALLY affected by calamity.  There are some "helpful information" there on what you should do BEFORE an actual calamity happens.  So if I were already affected by calamity, what do I do now considering I did not know yet of these things?  Of course newspaper article writers are paid to write articles, not to REALLY help people.  Not well thought out.  There must be better articles out there.

I say this as one who was affected by calamity (specifically Typhoon Ondoy), and I did not find this article helpful at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment